What You'll Learn
DIY Anti Aging Serum
No matter what age, we always want to be the best version of ourselves. Anti-wrinkle products are a multi-million dollar industry because women just want to be pretty. I get it-it’s as prominent to us as young girls as prince charming is. As we get older, we are conditioned to just accept that beauty fades, but the thing I can’t get out of my head is what if we ate cleaner? What if we worked on our hearts, minds and souls and were happy and peaceful inside? And of course, what if we found a magic potion that would feed our skin the moisture it needs? Well, that was our aim. I present to you, DIY Anti Aging serum!
It’s a serum, so it’s easy to make and can be used as often as you want without side effects.
DIY Anti Aging Serum Ingredients
- 2 Tablespoons Rosehip Seed Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet Almond Oil
- 10 drops of Cypress essential oil
- 10 drops of Geranium essential oil
- 7 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
- Small glass container
- Rosehip oil: It penetrates deeply into the lower layers of the skin. It regenerates cells and increases collagen production. It is rich in vitamin C, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and retinoic acid, which studies have shown it brightens and tightens skin! It also helps restore skin’s elasticity, fade age spots, reduce broken capillaries, and balance oil glands. It is very beneficial to dry, irritated and mature skin.
- Sweet almond oil: It is full of vitamins D, E, B1, B2 and B6, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. Vitamin E helps fight wrinkles and has a firming effect on the skin. Almond Oil is light and absorbs easily. Using sweet almond oil daily can greatly reduce dark circles under the eyes as well as scars and dark spots. It helps to renew skin cells and rev up circulation. It is wonderful at nourishing dehydrated skin. I believe it is one of the carrier oils for reversing the signs of age.
- Cypress Essential Oil: Now this is a powerful firming oil. It improves circulation, strengthens blood capillaries, also is antibacterial, anti-infectious, and anti-microbial. Cypress oil is amazing for varicose veins and broken capillaries.
- Frankincense Essential Oil: This essential oil specifically has skin regenerating properties. It is an astringent, which means it tightens and balances pH. It helps to even skin tone as well as diminishing the appearance of scars and spots. Frankincense is anti tumor, antiseptic and antibacterial.
- Geranium Essential Oil: It is great for regenerating skin and revving up circulation. It is extremely healing. It also promotes even distribution of melanin – which helps even out the overall tone of the skin.
DIY Anti Aging Serum Recipe
Mix all ingredients in a 2 ounce glass bottle. And there you have it! Your DIY Anti Aging Serum is ready for use.
How to use the DIY Anti Aging Serum
You can use this serum morning and night. Although it’s preferred to only use at night. Like all serums, less is more. It only takes a small amount to cover your entire face and neck. If you use too much, you will feel quite greasy!
A short and sweet recipe that will moisturize, firm the skin and even tone. It’s a well rounded DIY Anti Aging Serum that you will surely love!