What You'll Learn
DIY Serum For Oily skin
Taking care of oily skin is a major hassle, especially in the summer! No matter how many makeup primers you use, oil just seeps out of your perfectly done makeup. I’ve dealt with this problem and I’m pretty sure many have gone through the same.
But worry no more! I bring you DIY serum for oily skin.
DIY Serum For Oily Skin Ingredients
You will need the following tools and ingredients to make the DIY serum for oily skin:
- A small glass container
- 3 Tablespoons Aloe Vera Gel (Organic)
- 4 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Rose Water (Organic)
Aloe Vera gel is skin tightening, which helps minimize large pores that secrete a lot of oil onto the skin’s surface. It also has soothing properties good for calming down red and painful acne. Tea tree essential oil is the most effective essential oil for acne, it has antiseptic properties, tightens skin as well as fights itchy acne. The rose water counteracts the drying effects of the two previous ingredients as well as nourished the skin, reduces inflammation and removes excess oils on the skin.
DIY Serum For Oily Skin Recipe
Follow these steps to make the DIY serum for oily skin:
- Add 3 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel in a small glass container. Make sure the container is clean and dry.
- Then add the rose water and stir vigorously with a spatula to get a silky mixture.
- Next, place 4 drops of tea tree and mix well.
- Store in a cool dark place away from sunlight.
How To Use The DIY Serum For Oily Skin
The best thing about this DIY Face serum is that it absorbs into the skin very quickly and doesn’t sit on top it on it’s own. The proper way to use it is by applying a pea-sized amount, twice a day.
Another good thing about the DIY serum is that you can use it under makeup! It leaves a smooth surface on your face and helps in making your makeup application look flawless!
Things To Keep in Mind
- The most important thing is to use a clean container to store any sort of DIY Serum, as your skin is sensitive and can react to unhygienic circumstances
- Use not more than the required amount of serum for your face, overdoing it won’t help
- Make sure to use natural and organic products, the close to nature-better the results
This DIY serum for oily skin has been extremely effective for me. The natural blend of ingredients have no side effects and work for all skin types perfectly.
Do try this super fun and effective DIY and let us know how your experience went!