What You'll Learn
The best thing about Idol Lash: Natural Ingredients, No Side Effects! It helps to strengthen your lashes as well as thinning eyebrows.
A major strength of this product is its simple ingredient list, full of good stuff.
Idol Lash ingredients
- Cocoyl – Derived from coconut oil, cocoyl helps rinse away debris found on the skin.
- Kelp extract – Packed with nutrients that lashes love, like iodine, calcium, vitamin A, B1, B2, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Vitamin E. Also contains laminaria angustata, which helps thicken hair for a fuller look.
- Honey extract – It’s a natural emollient that helps keep your lashes soft and silky. It’s an antioxidant that helps promote hair growth. And it has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties that help keep your follicles clean and healthy.
- Jojoba seed oil – A known moisturizing agent, jojoba seed oil helps keep lashes fresh, hydrated, and well-conditioned. Plus, it’s really fun to say.
- Nettle extract – A key ingredient that has long been used to jumpstart lash growth by fortifying hair shafts and stimulating the roots. Why? Because it blocks certain hormones that cause hair loss.
- Chamomile extract – For antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties proven to strengthen hair follicles and promote growth and density.
Benefits of Idol Lash
Multiple studies and customer reviews have revealed no significant side effects from using Idol Lash. Thanks to natural ingredients, this serum is safe for even the most sensitive eyes.
Still, we do recommend a simple skin test before starting Idol Lash treatment to avoid any allergies you might have.
What really impressed us, though, was the clinical proof.
The benefits of Idol Lash products are backed by several clinical studies. In a recent, third-party study, a group of people aged 24-82 applied Idol Lash at least once a night for two weeks.
Our Idol Lash Review
Idol Lash uses a lot of natural, plant based ingredients like kelp and honey extract. Along with several natural ingredients, it also contains a polypeptide (a form of protein), which is great for encouraging hair follicle penetration. The hydrolized keratin comes at a max concentration of 6%, but probably more like 1-3%. Idol Lash also uses wheat germ oil, which is a good source of essential fatty acids that your lashes need in order to have any chance of growing long and strong.
- Increased eyelash length by 25%
- Increased eyelash thickness by 82%.
- Increased keratin genes.
- Provided “substantial, visible” growth.
Idol Lash Before and After Pictures
What are your thoughts about Idol Lash? Let us know in the comments!
Results: Very Good